Thursday, February 18, 2010

twenty-two.

I will miss school very much... The last week has finally arrived much to my dismay. Next Monday onwards marks the start of my marathon and I will only be having a short break after 10 weeks. It's still hard to believe that 4 years have passed so quickly.. and it really seem like I just entered school and it was only yesterday that we had the audition. They are still so vivid in my mind. I even remembered exactly which part of the canteen I was sitting at that time and where was yif sitting. When we walked to the room for audition then it dawned upon us that we're gonna be classmates!
~
More importantly, the past 2 years have been a really wonderful and much treasured time for me... I have been told when I just entered uni to never leave any blank spaces in my life this 4 years.. and I think I did it.. probably time to retire gradually from these limelight. Take care eveyone :)
~
22 forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did your achievement end up making you lose your loved ones ? Anyone who truely love someone will celebrate their loved one's achievement, won't you ? Reading your post makes me think that you are in self-decieving state, find out more on what true love is from people around you, married especially, they'll tell you the truth. It pains to see you wasting your past years of training and forgoing opportunities for more. But guess only your self-realisation can lead you to the right path.

A little more to share :
http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=102774&page=3

Hope to see you back on stage again soon.

JR said...

thx

Google