Friday, April 16, 2010

9 down! 1 more to go!

I completed 3 observations today.. making up to a total of 9 completed observations in all! YAY~
This should be worthy of celebration right? haha
But somehow I feel a little sad.. not that I regret.. I gave a 110% for everything already... I think that will be comforting enough... and stories behind should remain untold to uphold peace...

That aside, I have been receiving so many emails about performances in school and I so wish I could go.. Just a few days back, I saw this NIE pop band poster about the upcoming performance... Really reminds me of the life I used to lead for the past 4 years... really really fond memories. For one thing, I can wake up later than 6am generally and take my own sweet time, relaxing while travelling 1.5hr to the extreme west everyday. To worry about the food to eat for lunch, my own modules to clear and going out with friends only... But now demands are much higher.. everyday seems an endless breathless race. Hope everyone is doing great for this final assessment.. Actually throughout the attachment period, I have gone back to ntu a number of times. It indeed feels good to be there again, breathing the familiar chocolate-filled air...

In the sea of greenery lies the lion
the 'zion' of knowledge?
where our hearts beat as one,
a form of comradship.
To the left, lies the Yellow tees, Viva la vida...
we tell ourselves... I will Survive.
we did.
But sometimes, it cant be helped and Tear drops on the guitar
there is no need to Apologise.
we learned.

The memories... we hold dear..
The process that counts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any new updates?

Google