Friday, December 14, 2007

so many things.. so little time

haha if only there're 48 hrs a day! Time just flies.. havent even get to finish doing what i want and the day is over. Many times i dont even know which day of the wk it is.. Esp. when I prac., i take really long to work things out.. haha partly coz i'm a slow learner.. one intro can take hrs and still unsatisfactory. There's so many things i wanna learn and life's just getting more exciting.. as this dec marks many of my 'first' experiences! Apart from the yq and p. stuffs to work out, I managed to borrow an e.h. from a special friend.. i think it's one of the harder inst. to learn and even harder to make it sound nice. Am figuring out on my own.. hav no bks or scores and i think i can only play in D+ and G+ for now.. haha but i dunno why, it just feels gd to anyhow play also. With this new inst., i think my plans for learning the drum set can be put aside first

No comments:

Google