Friday, June 22, 2007

no more probation plate!

It has been slightly more than a year since i got my license. Now i can finally choose to remove the probation plate... i could still remember my first day driving dad's car (the day after i got my license), i couldn't do vertical parking without those marking poles.. after a few unsuccessful navigations, a line of vehicles began gathering at the carpark entrance, all waiting for me.. whoa it was a scary sight.. i began to sweat.. i had no choice but to let my dad take over.. aiyo so malu
Although i dont drive v frequently, only during wkends.. it has since became one of my favourite pastime. I think it is fantastic enjoyment and satisfaction to go out for a spin and listening to those great music

1 comment:

*jean* said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on your first aniversary after getting your license! The feeling must be great. Happy driving and drive safely :)

Google