Wednesday, November 28, 2007

my new basketball

finally gotten a basketball!! haha
since yesterday I have made up my mind to exercise every morning... have realized the importance of keeping fit because performing a piece requires so much energy, those building of climaxes, nuances, expressivity.. it's athletic in nature
I still rem i almost fainted on the early hrs of Mon this wk.. quite a scary experience, though it's not my 1st time already.. plus the daunting idea of not completing seminars in a few hrs time.. wha almost thought i'm never going to make it this time... So now really must make use of this hols to train up!
~
my aching arms are feeling bit heavy now.. haha must be those push-ups i did yesterday
gonna start playing basketball tmr morn! i'm soo excited.. its made of half rubber and half leather so not as heavy as those basketballs that we often play in sch

here's a pic :D



No comments:

Google