Wednesday, May 02, 2007

finite maths... where n0thing is finite

Finally! after submerging myself into the sea of number theory and finite math problems for weeks.. everything is now over!! one thing with finite math is you can never be sure if your method and ans. is right, unlike number theory where you can jusr subst. in and check... and one little mistake may just cost almost all the marks
Think the all-math weeks really changed how my brain works.. sleep halfway also suddenly have math probs surfacing and formulas flashing... even simple probs from everyday life i see myself applying pigeonhole principle.. hope it's not a sign of me going bonkers

1 comment:

*jean* said...

Hey JR!

Lucky you your exams are all done! I had my paper on the first day and the next paper is on the 2nd last day. A 10-day break in between is torturous! Nonetheless, I do apreciate the time I have to study.

Nah, you're not going bonkers. It's the same with history too, only it's not about numbers, but names of people, events that happened and their consequences blah blah. It get's terribly hard if you're learning about history you can't really identify with. That's why I prefer S'pore history.

Anyway, all the best for this Friday!

Google